Membership fees are used to cover: advertising, operating costs, and added purses at the show. Stakes money, along with yearling nomination money, is placed into a term deposit to collect interest until the 2019 show when it is paid out as added money in the Canadian Supreme 3 and 4 year old classes.
|Deceased Stallion (and Not Breeding)||$0.00||$200.00||$200.00|
- Stallions showcased in the Breeders Group booth in the Canadian Supreme booth at the trade show
- Show program advertising
- Use of the Canadian Supreme logo on your own stallion advertisements
- Advertising in Western Horse Review
- Stallion and nominated yearling lists on the Canadian Supreme website and Facebook page.
- Invitation to the Thursday Evening Cocktail Reception
- 2 free drink tickets for Saturday’s “Cinch night at the Supreme”
1. Complete a Nomination form as early as possible (note: the earlier you subscribe the more opportunities we have to advertise your stallion)
2. Along with the above form, submit a 2015 breeding report including ALL mares bred by your stallion, as the Canadian Supreme is open to all breeds and all foals sired by your horse. Please indicate on the report which mares did not foal, or do not have an eligible yearling to nominate so that paperwork is not sent to them. The breeding report must contain the mare owner’s names, and phone numbers and current email addresses.
3. The Canadian Supreme Breeders Group will set up a booth in the trade fair at the show. We ask that you submit as early as possible the following items for the display:
- 8 x 10 photo (may be of the stallion or one of his offspring)
- Promotional information you would like us to display, this may include details about your stallion and any information on what he and/or his offspring have accomplished
- A copy of the horses breed papers or pedigree
- Breeding information, (i.e. stud fees, chute fees, shipped semen, etc.)
4. Submit payment by cheque payable to the Canadian Supreme or credit card information.
New for 2017: The Canadian Supreme will now accept late foal nominations for foals of Canadian Supreme nominated sires. The stallion must have been previously nominated in the year that the offspring was a yearling. A complete list of stallion nominations for late foal nominations is on the website. The cost is $100 for a yearling, $500 for a 2 year old, $1,000 for a 3 or 4 year old.
Deadline is July 1, 2017
For more information regarding the Canadian Supreme Breeders Group Stallion or Yearling Programs contact:
Betty Kunka or Jessica Gardner
Suite 1900, 717 – 7th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0Z3
Phone: (403) 313-8673
Fax: (403) 313-8601