A PHOTOCOPY OF THE HORSE’S REGISTRATION PAPERS AND PAYMENT MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE ENTRY FORM.
- Proper Western attire, including cowboy hat, cowboy boots, long sleeve button up shirts and denim jeans, must be worn in the competition pen at all times.
- Stall fees include shavings. Please do not bring horses unless actively involved in the show.
- Draws will be posted on the website by Monday, September 25, 2017.
- US entries MUST be paid in Canadian Funds Only. Visa/MasterCard/American Express is recommended.
- Champion and sponsor photos and videos, taken by the official show photographers/videographers, are property of the Canadian Supreme and may be used in advertising, publications, website, etc. to promote the show. By signing the entry form you give the Canadian Supreme permission to use the photos/videos as stated.
- Please note: Dogs and Smoking are not permitted in any of the show buildings, including the barns/tents.
- Entry deadline for all cutting, cow horse and reining classes is received in the office by September 7, 2017.
- Each entry received after September 7, and before September 12, will be assessed a $200.00 LATE PENALTY.
- Denied credit cards and returned cheques will not be considered timely payment and late fees will apply.
- No Cutting, Cow Horse and Reining entries will be accepted after September 12th.
- Champion & Reserve Champion Awards in All Classes
If an entry is cancelled, all fees will be forfeited. No refunds shall be given except in the event of the death or a disabling injury to a horse. The owner of said horse must provide written verification of such from a Veterinarian. Any veterinary fees will be the responsibility of the horse owner. If the owner provides written verification after September 7th but prior to September 12th, the owner will be refunded the add back portion of the entry fees and the judges fee (if applicable). After September 12th, no refunds will be given.
Failure to meet the above requirements will result in forfeiture of all entry fees.
After the September 7th deadline an injured horse may be substituted within the class if written verification from an approved Veterinarian is received and a $100 substitution fee is paid. The substituted horse must belong to the same owner and a copy of the registration certificate must be provided. If the substitution is received after the draw but prior to the start of the event the substituted horse will work in the original draw position.
Class Entry/Replacement Slots
Class Entry/Replacement slots are available if an owner needs to scratch an entry but does not have a horse to substitute in the slot. This slot may now be sold to another owner that has a horse for that slot. Class entry/replacement slots cannot change classes or divisions. Slots may be sold up to 5:00 PM the day before the class starts. The seller of the slot must submit written confirmation naming the buyer of the slot. The buyer must submit a completed entry form, a copy of the horse papers and pay the $100 class entry/replacement slot fee prior to 5:00 PM the day before the class starts. Available slots will be listed on the Canadian Supreme website.